Alliances & Channels
VP, Partner Alliance Manager – GSI (Global)
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Worldwide Alliances & Channels organization at Salesforce provides global leadership developing partnerships with our Strategic Consulting Partners and Service Partners. Salesforce is transforming the industry and works closely with our Global System Integrators like Accenture & Deloitte. The Partner Alliance Manager (PAM) is responsible for helping lead this change with responsibility for driving the strategic development and global management of our Strategic Alliance with Accenture.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Global Accenture PAM will be responsible for developing and managing our alliance with Accenture to include Alliances Strategy and Go-To-Market plan, regional sales team alignment, supporting channel organizations, and other key stakeholders. The PAM’s responsibility will be to develop and drive the execution of revenue-driving programs and initiatives as well as capacity growth and customer success with our most strategic partners. The PAM will also be responsible for evangelizing Salesforce’s value proposition within the partner organization and facilitating the partner’s value proposition within Salesforce and affiliated companies. Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, and operations as well as leading a global team.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Work with global leader(s) from Accenture to develop a joint strategy and plan that includes investments in capacity and skills, co-selling (influenced) revenue, and development of industry & cloud-based accelerators. Work with the global Industries & Partners team members to execute GTM plans in all supported/targeted regions (AMER, EMEA, APAC, Japan, LATAM and Public Sector) and developing region specific capacity plans, driving influenced ACV growth and delivering customer success. Take partner sales plays, offerings and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement with our Salesforce field sales teams and Salesforce Industries. Joint solution development & execution – Commercialize industry solutions or product extensions to leverage partner IP and vertical expertise with Salesforce Industries teams. Execute, manage and deliver global pipeline and revenue tied to Accenture’s strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders. Drive execution in concert with regional ecosystem resources. Identify target accounts and sign off with sales and partner leadership. Review sales play metrics/effectiveness on recurring basis with Partners, Partner Sales team, Sales Regions & Business Development teams. Maintain pipeline and dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments. Conduct regular cadence between Accenture & Salesforce stakeholders (Partner Sales, Sales, Co-Primes, Development, Industry Teams, Mulesoft, Tableau, etc.) Communications – Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination of Salesforce’s ecosystem strategy & execution results. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed.
- 15+ years in a channel sales or channel management roles focused on Global Strategic Partners like Deloitte & Accenture
- Extensive external industry network with 10+ years of SaaS based solutions and CRM Cloud partner channel sales experience
- Proven ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue or channel sales through global strategic system integrators
- Demonstrable proof of scaling capacity of global strategic partners’ technology practices
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a highly complex, matrixed global organization.
- Strong drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspires others to follow and act
- Executive presence to lead and manage the most strategic global partners.
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM and Organizational models.
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation and professional services organization key performance indicators.
- Willingness to travel and Experienced in Global markets, customs and individual country business protocols and dynamics
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- MS/MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- United States (Major city including Chicago, New York, Atlanta, San Francisco)
- 25% – 50%
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
Experience8 Years +