Senior Proposal Analyst
- Responsible for supporting the coordination and content response development of global (AMER, APAC, EMEA) public sector RFxs, tenders, security questionnaires and other public sector procurement documents and unsolicited proposals for SaaS/PaaS solutions.
- Participate in the analysis of opportunities as a team and Go/No Go decision process.
- Develop bid/response plan and schedule for all phases of the response development process.
- Manage/track all aspects of content preparation, revision, and submission; collaborate and coordinate inputs from sales, solution engineering, security, and legal teams; coordinate and communicate with responding partners where required; and coordinate internal content reviews with executive management and legal.
- Structure, write, edit, and format technical response content, tailoring the content around the customer requirements, in a creative, compelling, and compliant manner.
- Participate in the development of written questions to seek clarification from procurement officials throughout the procurement process, and remain current on all amendments and modifications.
- Review and understand customer requirements. Conceptualize and write compelling response content using proposal boilerplate library and developing from scratch as required.
- Participate in developing and writing proposal win themes and executive summary sections.
- Identify customer use cases and customer references to be considered. Customize and write company overview and customer use case references to reflect the specific customer criteria and requirements.
- Participate in quality assurance/compliance review to ensure proposal response adheres to customer requirements.
- Work on multiple responses balancing milestones and due dates of each.
- Effectively collaborate with internal teams to curate RFx language in content management system
Skills, Education, Experience Requirements
- Mandatory: A minimum of 5 years of proposal development experience in the technology consulting industry managing and writing procurement responses for government and/or private organizations.
- Mandatory: Experience with technical writing for cloud Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions.
- Mandatory: Strong word processing skills with proficiency in Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite. Experience effectively collaborating with Google Chat.
- Highly Desired: A broad knowledge of Salesforce applications is highly desired or transferable job experience for other, similar cloud-based solutions such as Microsoft and Oracle.
- Highly Desired: Proven experience with RFPio highly desired.
- Four year college degree.
- Outstanding oral communication and technical writing skills.
- Outstanding work ethic exemplifying punctuality and initiative.
- Polished interpersonal skills; must work well with various levels including Area Vice Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents, Regional Vice Presidents, Account Executives, Solution Engineers, Directors, Managers, and other Technical and Administrative staff.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize assignments while simultaneously working on and managing multiple tasks and the ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Researching, analysis, writing, proofing, and editing skills.
- Self motivated to excel in a remote position collaborating effectively with a remote team; possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work occasional overtime if necessary.
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
This candidate must be a U.S. citizen (U.S. born or naturalized) who does not hold dual citizenship and agrees to complete a U.S. federal government Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) for a Moderate Public Trust position.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.