Every day we are having conversations with our customers who are changing the way we live, work and play! Our tools are helping our customers: enhance the environment; improve the health and well-being of people all over the world; create the products and services that keep us on the cutting edge of technology, today and tomorrow! As a Software Maintenance Representative, you will focus on driving revenue growth through optimizing customer conversations regarding our maintenance renewal programs and products. You will work on a small team of software maintenance representatives that are aligned with multiple sales representatives, in a team selling environment to achieve individual and/or team goals. As a Software Maintenance Representative, you will be part of the conversations that are helping to enhance the world around us!
- Grow revenue through attaining or exceeding maintenance renewal revenue goals.
- Manage timely closure of the assigned annual maintenance renewal contracts and incorporate lapsed maintenance opportunities into selling strategies.
- Proactively contact customers and explain the product and support benefits of continuing maintenance services.
- Educate customers on purchasing options via web store and consolidations
- Identify and manage add on or cross sell opportunities by closing business or transferring to appropriate sales representative to advance the sale cycle.
- Prepare quotations as required and ensure accurate information for efficient processing of orders and investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
- Ensure accurate customer data and sales activities are collected and entered into CRM system to advance the sales cycle.
- Demonstrate strong forecasting and funnel management of your assigned territory.
- Contribute to and support the territory plans in conjunction with sales representatives.
- Participate in funnel meetings as well as planning and delivery of sections of the annual territory and account plans.
- A bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience with one year in a customer facing role is required.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Demonstrated success understanding business objectives and meeting or exceeding goals.
- General understanding of contracts and terms specific to maintenance renewals.
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional persuasive verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Proficient working with a CRM system to facilitate lead qualification and advancement of sales cycle.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Plus- Fluent in Spanish and/or French