The Strategic Account Team Unit (ATU) Sales Director role adds value to Microsoft by leading a well-managed and high-performing sales team focused on delivering Digital Transformation to a defined limited set of Strategic Manufacturing customers. Success is measured by quota achievement; customer’s Business Decision Maker (BDM)/Information Technology Decision Maker (ITDM) relationships, business scorecard metrics as defined by fiscal year commitments, individual team members meeting or exceed business targets and coaching. The Strategic ATU Sales Director role provides an executive presence for the customer relationships and play a critical role in orchestrating a diverse set of resources to serve our customers through an inclusive leadership style.
The Impact You Will Be Making:
- Ensuring execution of Microsoft digital transformation strategy to help our customers transform their businesses
- Building and growing strong customer and partner executive relationships to earn their trust and loyalty.
- Leading a sustainable and predictable sales business that delivers success to both Microsoft and customers.
- Driving a high-performing culture where team members are best-in-class sales/tech sales professions in the market.
- Driving integration and orchestration across all sales/tech sales/marketing/services/partner organizations to ensure
- ‘One Microsoft’ approach.
- Strong sales and business background centered on software technologies (Microsoft software and devices technology preferred) combined with deep understanding of key industry solutions and competitive technologies.
- Seven (7) plus years of industry-related experience with three (5) plus years of people management and leading sales teams to achieve quota sustainably growth year-over year.
- Extensive experience in working with high-performing sales individuals and software partners is required.
- Strong business planning and coaching/instilling business discipline skills woven with ability to encourage sales/tech sales team to develop and implement targeted plans.
- Ability to identify, nurture, and drive digital transformation deals with all customers.
- Must have a passion for sales and solution selling, solid leadership and teambuilding presence, and be customer satisfaction obsessed.
- Must be able to focus on solutions to problems and inspire to drive to relevant digital transformation in all customer opportunities.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts in business administration with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required; MBA is preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and servicesGenerous
Role type: People Manager