As our install base of customers continues to rapidly expand the Renewal Management team is tasked with devising the optimal path to helping our customers grow through their contract terms, use of HubSpot’s software platform, and ensuring their current growth strategy extends into the future.
In order to execute on this mission we expect our RM Managers to be able to effectively:
- Adopt HubSpot’s mission of helping millions of businesses grow
- Inspire adoption of this vision throughout your team
- Provide a process to realize it
- Coach team members to achieve it
As a Renewal Management Manager you will be in a role where you will lead a team of people focused on driving two main initiatives:
Maintaining a customer first attitude focused on driving sustainable long term account value and retention through the renewal cycle
Uncovering ways during the renewal cycle to reduce friction and evolve our organization for scale without compromising on service
You’ll need to work closely with your team to ensure that they are fully up to speed at all times on product releases, pricing changes, the most effective negotiation and selling motions, and ensuring that your team and your team’s customers take the proper path to professional growth.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Lead a team of Renewal Managers responsible for overseeing the contract renewal process
- Build confidence and trust with direct reports, provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement, and maintain your designated headcount
- Build strong working relationships with other Renewal Manager managers, directors and executives w/in the RM org and cross functionally
- Actively identify areas for innovation and execute on them by creating, updating and innovating new functional processes, playbooks and supporting materials
- Responsible for overseeing all assigned contract renewals, which includes working with customers and internal team players to ensure timely and accurate execution
- Enlist the efforts of sales reps, customer success managers, order management, and senior management when necessary to accelerate the contract renewal process and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Continuously coach RM’s in developing their long term personal and professional goal
- Analyze customer and RM performance data to make operational and procedural decisions for your team
We’re looking for people who have:
- Passion and commitment for helping customers succeed
- Clear history of coaching and developing individual performers
- Unwavering commitment to a strong moral compass
- Strong analytical skills to identify team trends and patterns to drive results
- Familiarity of interaction between contracts, terms of service and legal requirements
- Clear and articulate communication skills with the ability to effectively drive a negotiation
- Phenomenal organizational skills and attention to detail
- Possesses intellectual curiosity and is a resourceful problem solver
- Passion for helping individual performers meet their personal and professional goals
- Personal responsibility to crush team goals
- 1-5 years of management experience is preferred, but not required
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Berlin (Germany), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), , and Bogotá (Colombia).