Slack is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to make working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
We are seeking a smart, hardworking, and successful sales enablement leader who is passionate about helping others succeed and building high-impact Go-To-Market programs for our growing Sales and Customer Success Organization. As a leader of a talented team of Enablement Learning Consultants, you will drive alignment and strategy across top tier global programs like Product GTM, Onboarding, Data & Analytics, and Priority Initiatives to help grow the business and increase field productivity at scale.
As the Enablement GTM Manager, you’ll partner with Sales & CS leadership, Product Leadership, Sales Operations, and Marketing to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate the business impact. Your ability to action on data and measure the impact of programs will be an essential part of your role.
Slack has a diverse and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
- Partner with Sales & CS leadership, Product Leadership, and Product Marketing Leadership to vet and drive the Field Readiness GTM strategy for product releases and ongoing product education for the Sales & CS Org
- Lead cross-functional efforts, when required, to design a repeatable, scalable architecture for product competency of the Sales & CS Org.
- Define strategy for Sales & CS Onboarding, including definition of measurable ramp times by role and segment, competency milestones, and the full journey of a new hire.
- Lead Sales & CS tool evaluations.
- Design and develop solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & mentorship tools) to improve upon the way specialists design and implement solutions that map to our clients’ needs.
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and return on investment of training initiatives.
- Measure the impact of enablement solutions and iterate based on results.
- 3-5+ years of experience driving sales and / or customer success training and broader product GTM enablement programs.
- 2-3+ years of people management experience
Competencies for Success
- Highly proficient at building strong, positive relationships with senior level partners.
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines at a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute.
- Passion for developing others.
- Proven success at running cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive.
- Experience using standard eLearning tools such as Articulate, Captivate, Workramp, Continu, etc., web-based meeting tools (Zoom, Bluejeans, WebEx, etc. and Knowledge management tools (Guru, Highspot) to build sound learning programs is desired.)
- Ability to travel (~15%)
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.