As the Director of our North America and Latin America Business Development organization, you will be responsible for building, leading and developing a team of new and existing BDR Managers while working cross-functionally with marketing, sales operations, and HR to drive this opportunity-generating team. This role will be to refine and improve current sales objectives and go-to-market strategies by using data and analyzing trends in the business and team.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Directly manage and develop BDR Managers enabling them to effectively coach and grow BDRs on their team into first time Account Executives
- Own the process of deploying coordinated campaigns via partnership with Product Marketing, Demand Gen, Sales Enablement, and BDR/AE leadership.
- Have responsibility for cross-functional customer acquisition projects, strategy development, and execution
- Develop some first time managers to become long term successful senior sales leaders at HubSpot
- Develop the next generation of HubSpot Sales and Management talent
- Experience and manage the varying business requirements and nuances between our North American and Latin American markets
- Build a team designed to generate adequate pipeline to exceed sales targets by leveraging sales metrics and analyzing trends to drive business strategy
- Refine the playbook for lead and pipeline management to drive best-in-class conversion against demand while also refining the playbook for new demand generation
- Work closely and collaborate with sales leadership, product marketing, demand generation, sales operations and enablement, HR and Recruiting teams as key partners in hitting team goals
- Constantly raise the bar in terms of talent, execution, process design, goals, and incentives
- Own regional annual planning, budget responsibility, recruiting, hiring, and on-boarding execution
- Be part of the global sales executive team and influence key strategic decisions for the HubSpot sales org
We are looking for people who have:
- Have a deep understanding of customer values, needs, and goals to design sales processes which solve for customers first
- Experience creating a diverse and inclusive team environment that fosters trust and a sense of empowerment via a purposeful culture
- Experience working cross-functionally on strategic projects aimed at driving sales growth and productivity improvement, especially on “tip of the spear” campaigns aimed at prospects with 100-2000 employees
- A successful track record as an AE and both a 1st and 2nd line leader of BDRs and/or AEs
- A strong track record of overachieving sales targets in a high velocity, high growth business focused on businesses with 25+ employees
- A proven playbook and strong track record of turning BDRs into high performing Account Executives
- A consistent track record of hiring, developing, and mentoring successful teams
- Previous experience working in software, IT and/or SaaS industries and, ideally, a Freemium business model
- Proficiency in public speaking at industry and company events
- A motivator who has experience leading teams through a difficult role
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.