LastPass provides a market-leading, industry disrupting Identity-as-a-Service solution to small-to-medium enterprises. This is an opportunity to assist in driving and implementing the LastPass channel strategy across North America. Represent LogMeIn and LastPass in targeted activities associated with channel business development and support. The primary responsibility of the role is to grow LastPass channel sales as an overlay to our Sales Organization. The role is focused on managing partners with dedicated outbound calling activities, executing on marketing campaigns and leads, and qualifying and developing inbound interest that all result in better qualified leads, new sales pipeline, increased conversions and revenue.
- Deliver great channel results against defined activity, conversion, pipeline, revenue outcomes
- Research, identify, and lead the recruitment and enablement of channel partners who will pitch, sell, close, and support the LastPass Identity as a Service to small-to-medium enterprises.
- Recruit new prospective partners by scheduling new meetings and effectively presenting LogMeIn’s LastPass high-level value proposition with ability to customize the presentation depending on the needs of the partner.
- Create and activate sales development plans for the top partners in your territory.
- Attend tradeshows in your region to recruit new partners and build strategic relationships with current partners; orchestrate providing the right tools to partners to help them succeed.
- Onboard partners by agreeing to a partnership contract and introducing them to the training and enablement materials provided in the partner portal.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of LogMeIn products and SaaS selling/referring methodology and be able to transfer this knowledge across to the partner community
- Develop a working knowledge or our referral and resell channel business systems to facilitate seamless channel transactions for partners and their customers
- Work closely with the direct sales, when applicable, to close transactions.
- Become an expert in the Identity as a Service landscape, know your competitors, understand how SMBs acquire identity and other cybersecurity, and SaaS solutions; know how to “move up the stack” with your partners.
- Share, learn, collaborate with team members and manager to develop strategies, improve execution, and ideas that drive effective team results and success
- 3-5 years minimum of channel sales experience
- Familiarity of different channel partner types including VARs, MSPs, MSSPs, Solution Providers, Distributors, and preferably partners with specific expertise in security solutions.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and/or SaaS applications and be able to pitch the value proposition.
- Persuasive communication, presentation and listening skills a must
- Successful track record of sales and relationship / partner management with notable accomplishments
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to travel 30%-40%
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and get excited about growing the channel for a product experience exceptional growth.
- You are persuasive with partners and internal stakeholders.
- You have an insatiable appetite to learn what you don’t already know to help you succeed in the near term and long term.
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
- Be Accountable – even when no-one is looking
- Thrive Together – greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
- Advance Confidently – we find opportunity and act on it
- Collaborate Openly – our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
- Engage Fearlessly – we speak up and listen