Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations. After watching hundreds of users struggle to deploy, update, and secure Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones in business and in the classroom, we knew there had to be a better way to handle such pesky IT functions. Removing the barriers of technology and empowering doctors to treat patients, teachers to teach, and businesses to thrive.
Today, more than 34,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for making people’s lives easier, paving the way for a better Apple experience in government organizations, hospitals, businesses, and schools.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Business Development Executive, Enterprise Security is responsible for achieving annual revenue targets related to Jamf security products. Working alongside territory sales teams, the Business Development Executive, Enterprise Security would help drive engagement with key customer stakeholders responsible for security, bring security sales leadership that resonates and builds credibility with clients, and formulates and guides strategies for adoption.
- Drives new revenue of Jamf security specific solutions by providing overlay sales support for Jamf sales teams
- Develop and execute strategies with sales leaders and territory Account Executives on creating pipeline, qualifying and managing security related opportunities to meet quarterly sales goals
- Assist sales teams in developing meaningful relationships with key Infosec stakeholders within targeted accounts, bridge the gap between IT and Security teams, and elevate Jamf to as a more strategic security solution
- Research and pursue new business leads and opportunities with Jamf’s internal and external sales teams; including Apple, our shared partners and resellers, for the growth of the business
- Work closely with the marketing and sales leaders to design and implement successful Lead Generation and Go-to-Market campaigns, and drive overall sales excellence in a competitive market
- Provide accurate forecasts related to the Jamf Security product line(s)
- Ensure customer success by identifying solution-specific needs and execute appropriate handoff to partners within Jamf
Skills & Requirements
- 4 year / Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 5-7 years’ experience direct and/or indirect sales (Required)
- 2-4 years working knowledge of end point security focused solutions within enterprise markets, preferably within the Apple ecosystem (Required)
- 2-4 years’ experience delivering security-focused messaging to a broader audience via trade shows, product marketing, or field marketing events (Required)
- Proven ability to work effectively with and navigate all levels of Infosec and security professionals within a wide variety of organizations (Preferred)
- Travel up to 50%
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Be your own self-starter. We support each other no doubt, but we thrive taking initiative and are empowered to roll up our sleeves, dig in, and push forward.
- Everyone has a voice, and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 34,000 global customers with the best Apple Device Management solution in the world
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us at a 96% customer retention rate
- Ability to support and give back to your community through volunteer paid time off.
- Ability to grow in your professional career through advancement opportunities, including tuition reimbursement for those obtaining a degree.
- 20 of the Top 25 Fortune 500 companies rely on Jamf to do their best work.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it in their gut to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities.