Slack is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Educate customers on the value of Slack in a thoughtful way
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- Lead multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Slack buying cycle
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to existing customers
- Balance inbound customer communication and prioritize/raise issues appropriately including billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas
What you should have
- 2+ years of sales or meaningful prospecting experience, preferably in SaaS
- You are ambitious and driven to achieve goals
- Articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer happiness and deepen customer relationships
- You have a proven track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.