HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in New Hampshire, Dublin (Ireland), Paris (France), Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
HubSpot’s is looking for Account Executives (Inbound Growth Specialists) to join our high performing sales team selling into our Canadian territory. As an Inbound Growth Specialist (IGS), you will be in a role where your sales process will align with the way people research and and make buying decisions TODAY.
Our new marketing, sales and CRM freemium product models provide you with warm leads (with some touchless selling) because prospects want to try things before they make an investment. You will be asked to help these free users get the most value out of the product with tech setup and best practices to convert them into paying customers. You will cultivate a high volume of inbound leads generated from engagement efforts from HubSpot’s marketing team and partner with internal Business Development Reps to research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify additional opportunities.
In this role, you will find visibility, flexibility and world class coaching and training. This is an inside sales/territory based position working in our Cambridge HQs and requires ZERO travel!
We are looking for sales professionals with the following:
- Commitment To Win – You possess a consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Intellectual Curiosity – You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Critical thinking – You are able to find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Coachability – You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- Strong Communication Skills – You can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects
Inbound Growth Specialists at HubSpot:
Are passionate about transforming sales and marketing, and whose values align with the Hubspot culture. We are on a mission to help companies align their marketing and sales to match how people research and make buying decisions. We achieve our mission by being humble, effective, adaptable, remarkable and transparent.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have a customer first mentality
- Are excellent listeners and know how to ask effective follow-on questions
- Understand how to tell compelling stories which offer valuable and unique perspectives
- Lead our prospects through a challenger sales approach that delivers value through constructive tensions
- Have a track record of being closers
- Know the HubSpot product eco-system inside and out and can directly tie customer pain points to HubSpot product solutions
- Consult our free user base into our multi-tiered paid product install base
- 1-7 years of quota carrying experience with a consistent track record of success
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience using CRM tools to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Upsell/Cross-sell experience
- Fluency in French
- B.A. or B.S. degree (An M.B.A. is a plus)
- Sales training certification (is a plus)