At Adobe, we’re changing the world through digital experiences. Our team is fueled with a real passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless dedication to making our customers and future customers successful. To make this a reality, we hire dynamic, hardworking, and creative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
As part of the Adobe Commercial Account-Based Marketing team, you will be focusing on and owning ABM execution for our Magento business. This is a net-new role in the organization and is the result of our increasing investment in ABM and the Commercial business. You’ll report into the Head of COM ABM and be partnered with a team passionate about ABM experiences.
In this role, you will:
- Help find gaps in our marketing to better serve future customers, by partnering with marketing operations, demand generation, and the rest of the ABM team for new business insights.
- Build customer-centric 1:many and 1:few ABM programs that deliver on pipeline requirements.
- Constantly measure and improve upon program performance success in an agile fashion, utilizing multi-touch attribution reporting.
- Use our internal instance of Marketo to deliver messages to our existing database. This may include batch emails, building webinar programs, landing pages, and more.
- Own execution of ABM programs and channels such as direct mail.
Is this you?
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in demand generation or ABM role
- 1 year of experience using Marketo and/or Marketo Certified Associate preferred
- Passionate about improvement
- Comfortable operating in an agile environment
- Strong communicator with desire to work across distributed teams in a collaborative fashion
- Self-motivated and committed to the team’s success
- Partner with marketing operations to ensure all systems operating as expected, including lead routing, list population, etc.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.